Implementing community improvement projects to build relationships in order to impart biblical and spiritual truths for the purpose of making disciples of Jesus Christ.
Producing and providing ways to help improve the way of life of the poor through the installation of water purification systems and other projects designed to meet physical needs.
Teaching by demonstrating how to build water filtration and other systems. Also providing written literature and hands on training to help communities continue the work without help from external sources.
Seeking out and building relationships with existing people & ministries in the countries served to have the strongest connection possible with the indigenous people.
Only 33% of the population of this world claims to be of Christian faith. Our mission field is the other 67% of the world.
Jesus commands us in His Great Commission to:
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit; teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always , even to the end of the age. Matthew 28: 19-20
Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14